Andy Williams is the CEO of Global Transatlantic, a management consultancy practice that helps organisations understand and engage in the transatlantic cybersecurity market.
Over the last three decades, Andy has held a series of senior level positions within the transatlantic cybersecurity industry, including:
- Board advisor to UK and US cybersecurity start-ups and scale-ups.
- Co-founder of TCBN, the Transatlantic Cybersecurity Business Network, whose mission is to increase dialogue, collaboration and thought leadership on cyber business issues between the UK and U.S.
- Cyber industry advisor to the UK Department for International Trade’s Defence and Security Exports organisation.
- Founding director of the iCyberCenter international cyber business incubator in Maryland.
- The UK’s first Cyber Trade Envoy to the U.S. at the British Embassy in Washington DC.
- Industry mentor to various cyber incubator and accelerator programmes including those delivered by Plexal, Digital Catapult, Tech Nation and Innovate UK.
- International trade advisor on cybersecurity for the U.S. Government at the American Embassy in London
- Head of International Business at leading transatlantic cybersecurity software company Titania.com