Protective Monitoring Services
Platinum HIT Fully Managed Service
- Software as a Service for the Central Management Console
- Centrally Managed Monitoring by the Platinum HIT team
- Platinum HIT 24/7/365 Support
Part Managed Service
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) for the Central Management Console
- Partial Centrally Manage Console
- Reseller Support and Platinum HIT Management 9-5
Client (self) Managed Service
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) for CMC
- Local Central Management Console (CMC)
- Reseller Support Only
Our security advisors help you to understand where the risks are, equip you with the knowledge to identify the threat and vulnerabilities that create those risks in your enterprise, assist you in addressing the risks and recommend mitigations to improve your organisations security posture.
Establish a baseline understanding of exposure and quantifies the materiality of risk. This view informs where there are opportunities and unknown risks relative to your business objectives. The risk assessment is the process of identifying security risks and assessing the threat they pose. The ultimate purpose of IT risk assessment is to mitigate risks to prevent security incidents and compliance failures.
Virtual Security Manager
Platinum HIT Virtual Security Manager can help your company deal with the ad-hoc challenges that you may not have the current capability to deal with on your own by this is a pay-as-you go service whereby clients can gain instant access to a security expert to provide advice and guidance relating to security and compliance matters.
This service is very useful for small to medium enterprises, which may not have a daily need for security resources but do challenges that need addressing from time to time.
- Review of a technical approach from a security perspective
- Review / verification for complying with various security standards
- Data privacy advice and support such as conducting a privacy impact assessment.
- Ad-hoc security related questions
- Policy development request.
- Advice dealing with newly publicised vulnerabilities
- Physical review of security
Security Policy and Procedure Development
Do you have a policy? Is it effective? Do you have that working from home policy?
We can develop tailored security policy and procedures to suit your business.
We can review the policy and the procedure to ensure compliance in the form of a spot check.
With a remote workforce comes countless risks, with employees relying on their home networks, and sometimes their own devices to complete work tasks.
How did your workforce manage the lockdown working from home? Did your operations team see an increase in breaches?
Our consultants can perform
- Remote working assessments to identify where the weaknesses are to minimise the working from home risks.
- Physical review of security
- IT Health checks
- Review of Operating System builds (Servers / End point devices)
- External Pen tests
- Vulnerability scanning